Imagine attending to a wedding without a words of congratulation or wishes is weird. Therefore, it is important for you to express you words of congratulations for your buddy wedding.
Below are step-by-step on how to write a wedding congratulation messages/ wedding wishes messages.
Firstly, you must know what is the objective for writing the wedding congratulation message.
Context and task
Your old best friend of your twin school got married. As a friendship symbolic, you have been asked by he/she to write a congratulation message.
Performing the task
* Search: Use Google to find examples of congratulation messages. …
You can write simple words like: “wedding”, “congratulations” …
* Writing: Try to adapt the texts you find to your context.
* Revision: To check certain expressions; their usage and frequency use the advanced search of Google. …
To do this, choose the advanced search and in the field ‘exact phrase’ write a short part of your text.
The number and the context of the occurrences will help you to correct that part of your text.
* Final correction:
If you want to make sure that your text is correct, and it is French, send it to Orthonet. There it will be corrected and sent to you by email a few hours later.
* Publication: If you want, you can send your text with a virtual card.
Let his/her friends and relatives to give comment on words of congratulations for a wedding.
Here are some words of congratulations for a wedding that you can take as references.
* Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.
* There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~ Martin Luther
* Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. ~ Friedrich Halm
* Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar. ~ Robert Frost
* To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up. ~ Ogden Nash
* If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods, Happy together, the gods themselves are helpless Against them while they stand so. ~Maxwell Anderson
* Think not because you are now wed That all your courtship’s at an end. ~Antonio Hurtado de Mendoza
* A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short. ~Andre Maurois
* Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. ~ Amy Bloom
* The man or woman you really love will never grow old to you. Through the wrinkles of time, through the bowed frame of years, You will always see the dear face and feel The warm heart union of your eternal love. I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~ Rita Rudner
* You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore…. but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. ~ Kahlil Gibran