9 Beautiful Porcelain Gift Ideas for Weddings
Porcelain makes the perfect gift for couples who decide to spend the rest of their lives together and give their hand in marriage. Porcelain gifts are often timeless, and can be sentiment of the many years that the two will share together in the future. If porcelain is your choice for a wedding gift, the following information will be helpful for you. Listed below are 10 beautiful porcelain gift ideas for weddings.
- Limoges Boxes. If the couple is a collector of Limoges boxes or you want to persuade the art of collecting choose to give them a beautiful box that represents the occasion. The Two Swans on a Heart Shaped Box is a romantic gift that the two are sure to adore and may just develop a love for the beautiful art.
- Porcelain Tea Set. Limoges offers more than just boxes. A great gift to give for a wedding is a Cobalt Blue 8 piece tea set. This collector’s item is sure to be passed down from generation to generation. The tiny pieces of this tea set are perfect for a wedding gift.
- Santa Ornament. Another sentimental gift that is perfect for the future husband and wife is their very first Limoges Santa Ornament. A husband and wife’s first Christmas together is a very special occasion. Touch their heart and their lives with their very first porcelain Christmas ornament that is sure to hang from the Christmas tree each and ever year. If the Santa ornament isn’t quite their style, then choose another ornament to help in the celebration.
- Porcelain Personalized Wedding Plate. Help commemorate their special day with a personalized wedding plate that can be displayed in their home. Choose to add the new family’s last name and wedding plate inscribed onto the plate.
- A porcelain wedding cake topper. A special gift for the bride and groom to be is a wedding cake topper that can be a beautiful part of their wedding décor. For a truly unique gift, have the bride choose the cake topper herself so that it is sure to be a part of the wedding. A porcelain wedding cake topper can also be used during the bridal shower and other events leading up to the special day.
- Porcelain salt and pepper shaker. Help them settle nicely into their new home with a few out of the box essentials that they are sure to need. Porcelain salt and pepper shakers are available in many different sizes and shapes. A beautiful dove salt and pepper skaker set will make the perfect gift. Perhaps you will choose to purchase several different sets to help represents the many seasons throughout the year.
- Porcelain Lamps. Help decorate the new home that the couple will share together with beautiful porcelain lamps. Porcelain lamps can be as simple or as decorative as your heart desires. Choose a lamp that will match the couple’s home décor so that everyone is happy with your choice. What room will you choose to help decorate in the couple’s home?
- Porcelain Night Light. A dainty nightlight for the hallway or bathroom makes a unique gift. With endless options available, feel free to get as personal as you would like with this gift. If the bride loves butterflies, choose a night light with butterflies. You can also add a classic touch with a monogrammed letter on the front of the night light.
- Porcelain spoons. Porcelain spoons are great for cooking and will make the perfect addition to any home. These spoons will come in handy during those many meals that are sure to be prepared in the home for years and years to come. They can also be used for serving during the wedding event.
Listed above are a few beautiful porcelain gift ideas for wedding. Choose to shower the new couple with love and great gifts during their special day. Whether you choose to give them a Limoges box that symbolized their new life together or a Christmas ornament, porcelain gifts are perfect for the occasion. What will you choose to give the happy couple?
This article is written by Sarah Manning. Sarah owns a unique collection of Limoges for all occasions and specializes in writing about porcelain collectibles items and figurines.